Sorry for not posting any recipes for so long! I am back and will try and be regular from now on. Watch out for my latest cooking!
I recently tried this appetizer for a house party. It is quick, simple and easy to prepare. It turned out great and guests enjoyed it a lot.
- 16 oz cleaned button mushrooms – stems removed (optional)
- 10 cloves garlic – chopped/ minced in a mixer
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 3 dried chili – finely crushed
- 3 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste, (you may also use garlic salt)
- Place skillet or wok over high heat then add oil.
- When the oil is hot, add garlic then saute for 1 minute (don’t burn the garlic).
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve warm